IRL FOR SCHOOLS
Students complete online quests that explore the application of mathematics through real world scenarios.
$25/user/year for 2017
Who is IRL for?
Savvy teachers who recognise the value of real-world resources in addressing student motivation, but don’t have the time to create their own.
What does IRL include?
- Interactive, web-based app that can be used on any device e.g. tablet, laptop, PC
- Engaging content that is relevant to the real world and future careers
- Scenarios that apply authentic learning pedagogy
- Growth mindset techniques
- Aligned to the Year 7 - 10 curriculums for mathematics
- Simple to use dashboard that allows teachers to:
- easily modify quests or create your own
- monitor and evaluate student and class progress by various metrics
IRL for the Australian Curriculum - Year 9
IRL for the Victorian Curriculum - Level 9
Stay tuned for Years 7, 8 and 10 coming soon.
Contact Felicity at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0403 546 142 for more information.