$10,000 SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
Machinam is providing a $10,000 scholarship for In Real Life funded by one of our global engineering partners, WorleyParsons.
WHAT IS IN REAL LIFE?
In Real Life (IRL) is an interactive, digital mathematics resource that tackles that age-old question, ‘Why do we need to learn this?’ where students explore the application of mathematics through real-world scenarios.
- For use in-class and/or as homework or assessment
- Aligned to the curriculum for mathematics
- In-built marking and assessment
- Fully editable content
- Regional or low-socioeconomic schools in Australia
WHAT YOU GET
- Access to engaging, real-world maths scenarios for the duration of 2018
- Licenses for up to 200 users (students and teachers in Year 9 and/or 10)
- An embedded appreciation of the value of maths in the real world
- Exposure to a broad range of STEM and maths-related careers
- Full onboarding and teacher training provided by Machinam to ensure teachers and students get complete value from the scholarship
This competition closes at 12 midnight on 11 February 2018. Winners will be notified by 25 February 2018.